Our OSHbox paper-based system is based on the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and its regulations. It’s perfect for any size business, in any industry, based anywhere in NZ.
How does it work?
We take our templates and customise them to your business, creating a system that includes what you need, and not what you don’t.
As part of the one-off fee, we also help talk you through the implementation and management of the system, all with no ongoing costs.
Once you have the hard copies, you’ll also recieve editable electronic versions to ensure you really can make the system work for you long term.
AND we don’t just drop you, from then on we’ll keep in touch, give you the latest news, update your system if need-be and check up to make sure you are doing what you’re supposed to be!
To give you an idea of what is included in most of our OSHbox’s, check out this list.
We can provide templates and systems around:
- Health and Safety Commitment Statements
- Policy and Procedures Manual
- Incident, Injury and Illness Notification
- Notifiable Events
- Hazard/Risk Identification, Controlling & Reporting
- Safe Operating Procedures for machinery and equipment
- Vehicle and Machinery Checklists
- Job Safety Analysis
- Worker Induction and Training Records
- Volunteer Inductions
- Health and Safety related HR documentation
- Emergency Procedures
- Safety Equipment (including Personal Protective Equipment) Requirements
- Contractor Management and Induction
- Site Safety
- Policy Creation
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Almost anything else you could think of…
If you would like a quote – book in for a free consultation. We never give a quote without understanding what your business is all about and therefore what you need.